About Reliable Yacht Deliveries
Reliable Yacht Deliveries provides a responsible, experienced and resourceful licensed captain and crew to ensure an efficient, dependable and safe delivery of your yacht. Our yacht delivery schedule is flexible to fit your needs.
Captain James Marshall brings a wealth of both power and sailing yacht sea time to your yacht's delivery. Over 250,000 sea miles, in all weather conditions, has shaped Jim's expertise on the water and set the foundation for the safety conscious, weather savvy and professional attitude he brings to your yacht.
Captain Marshall holds a 100 Ton USCG Master's License (Lic. No. 211143), with Commercial Towing and Sailing Endorsements. He is also certified in First Aid and CPR, and holds Global Entry and TWIC cards.
Along with Jim, Reliable Yacht Deliveries draws upon a core group of similarly experienced professionals as crew to ensure timely, safe and on-budget deliveries. Your yacht will be handed over clean and prepared for its next outing.
Jim is well known by owners, yacht brokers and builders in the marine industry for his good nature, proficiency with yachts of all sizes, experience, professionalism and high level of customer service.
- Yacht Deliveries - most anywhere in the world, with an emphasis on the US East Coast, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, Canada, the Great Lakes, Bermuda, and most areas of the Caribbean
- Professionalism - timely, on-budget and safe
- Skilled - every yacht is treated with the utmost care
- Expertise - extensive offshore passage making in both sail (up to 130') and power (up to 90')
- Excellence - full ship's systems check before and after the yacht delivery
- Proposals - comprehensive, detailed and all-inclusive
- Tracking - with dedicated computer Login and Password, owner can track progress of delivery
- Practiced - every yacht delivered clean, ship shape and ready to go